We know that Time, Money and Safety are important to you."
Experience "Private Class"
The second you book your trip with Vegas Jets, you know it’s a different kind of experience. Vegas Jets is designed specifically for the demands of the business and VIP traveller, marrying white glove service, stylish design and innovative technology with unprecedented access around the world. The Company combines upscale private jet service, a world class concierge, with hotel and nightlife packages giving guests total control over their experience both in-flight and on the ground.
Save "Time and Nerves"
The most valuable thing in life is our health and our time. Our mission is to reduce your stress and anxiety during air travel. We do this in our unique way, and we make sure that you know what to expect every single time. Flying with Vegas Jets will save you 2-3 hours of travel time on short haul flights and up to 5 hours on long-haul flights.
Our preferred operating partners are the undisputed leaders in private jet travel, service and safety.
For the highest calibre of flying pleasure, customers have seven (7) aircraft types to choose from. Vegas Jets ensures its passengers fly on the most modern private jet fleet in the world with highly customized design and luxury interiors, including the award winning Brazilian built Embraer Phenom 300 a thrilling blend of breathtaking “push-you-into-your-seat” power, dynamic design and ultra-exclusive comfort, featuring:
• BMW “M” designed interiors.
• Ultra-luxurious, plush leather seating.
• Ultra-Large best-in-class windows
• Full unrestricted high speed Wi-Fi Internet
• Bose Hi-Fi Sound System
• 10.4 inch LCD movie screen
• 110v power outlets and USB jacks near every seat
• VIP Gold plated executive lavatory
• Two distinct temperature zones for your comfort
• Largest baggage compartment in its class.
Vegas Jets amenities are generations ahead of any private jet competitor in the U.S. we are constantly adding new industry leading features and perks for our guests, and there are even some secret ones we never talk about. All of our guests enjoy:
• White glove, red carpet service with no lineups guaranteed.
• Access to ultra-exclusive private jet terminals (where available).
• Veuve Clicquot Luxury Champagne Service.
• Private chef meals-on-demand including Gordon Ramsey (BURGR), Scott Conant (Scarpetta) and Stephen Hopcraft (STK).
• Unrestricted high-speed in-flight Wi-Fi
• Complimentary VIP Hosted entry at practically every nightclub, beach club and major venue in Las Vegas.
• Discounts on hotels, events, venues and access to the largest concierge company in Las Vegas.
• Complimentary UberLUX airport transfer with an experienced, professional chauffeur and an extremely high-end ride.
• Private Class points system based on spend, rather than miles flown with ability to convert to frequent flier programs of most major US airlines.
• Complimentary 3-month CLEAR membership to improve flying all year-round, even if it’s not with us.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Vegas Jets is committed to conducting business in a way that is consistent with its values and supports many worthy causes, including World Wildlife Fund, Human Rights Campaign, Doctors Without Borders, and various city street youth programs. With management roots in renewable energy, the Company is committed to finding new ways to lead the industry on climate issues.
• All Vegas Jets booked flights are carbon neutral through the company’s in-house carbon offset program.
• Brand new fleet is up to 20% more fuel and carbon efficient than the average U.S. fleet.
• The Company documents its carbon footprint via the Climate Registry’s accepted standards.
• Brand new fleet are some of the quietest aircraft ever built, surpassing ICAO Stage 4 noise requirements.
Vegas Jets serves as an agent on behalf of its customers. Vegas Jets does not own or operate the aircraft on which customers fly. Vegas Jets is not a direct or indirect air carrier. All Vegas Jets-booked flights are operated by Part 135 Air Carriers.
Vegas Jets is a member of the Global Business Travel Association (GBTA)